Google+

Followers

Monday 12 August 2013

BATTLEFRONT Canadians?


I recently got an update of some Force Expansion for Colonel Kelly's CMBG.


(Looks like a great Sunny Day in Canada - Cannot imagine anywhere more pleasant on a fair weather day!)

Once again we see the generous extra weapons on the BF M113's being put to excellent use.

He is working on his Infantry currently.  His gaming group is well worth a look, and has lots of fantastic FOW orientated content.

http://www.dicedevils.com/2013/08/bought-myself-two-boxes-of-battlefront.html

GENEROSITY

I've been quite surprised at the amount of e-mails and donations made, it's very humbling, and it will all be sent to Dan to help him with the Artwork side.

I'll be keeping the details of those who have donated and I think I will do something significant as a genuine Thank You from me, and also as bit of a Community based back and forth.

1 comment: